WHAT OUR SPECIALISTS SAY.
Water damage and fires are some of the most frequent and expensive home insurance claims. The Haven has everything you need to stop them.
- 1 Key Fob
- 4 Entry Sensors
- 2 Motion Sensors
- 1 105dB Siren
- 1 Panic Button
- 1 Freeze Sensor
- 1 Water Sensor
- 1 Smoke Detector
The Haven in your home
- If someone tries to break in, your Base Station alerts our monitoring center, then sounds a loud 95dB siren.
- It doesn’t need to be plugged in, so you can place it anywhere you like. We recommend by the front door.
- We use the entry sensors to guard the front and back door, plus two large and easily accessed first-floor windows.
- We use the motion sensors to cover two main rooms. That way, no matter where an intruder enters, the sensors will detect them as they try to pass through.
- Really loud. As in, front row at Metallica loud. As in, intruders won’t stick around loud. And it even works outside so you can alert the whole block.
- Put it on the wall next to your bed so it’s easily accessible late at night.
- We put it right near the thermostat. If the temperature drops below 41°, we’ll call you so you can prevent your pipes from freezing.
- Put it near your water heater or washing machine to get alerted to potential leaks and floods.
- This smoke detector senses before a full-blown fire breaks out. It sounds a full system alarm, and with monitoring, we’ll call you and dispatch the fire department.
Lights up when the sun’s down
The all new touch-to-wake keypad. Lights up when you need to see it. Goes dark when you don’t. It doesn’t need power, just a good place to put it.
Detects Intruders, not pets.
Alarms that cry wolf? No thanks. We precision-engineered our motion sensors to detect the unique heat signature of humans. Not pets.